It may sound like a strange concept if you have never used one before, but reusable menstrual cups are growing in popularity for a number of different reasons. Whether you’re young or old, dealing with your period can be the last thing you feel like doing. But when it’s that time of the month, you need something that works and works well. These reusable options will not only save you money, but they can also cut down on the hassle that traditional pads and tampons create.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider switching:
* Buying tampons and pads cycle after cycle can really add up, and some brands are become more expensive! Reusable menstrual cups can be washed and used again month after month, meaning you won’t have to budget for any additional expenses one week out of each month.
* They’re much more comfortable than you think, and you really can’t knock them until you’ve tried them! With simple and easy to understand instructions included on how to insert, remove and clean your cup, you won’t have any issues getting the hang of it.
* If you’re an active gal on the go, you know what a hassle it can be to constantly run to the bathroom to change your pad or tampon. With a menstrual cup, you can wear it for up to 12 hours without having to worry about emptying. That’s an entire day’s worth of activities without an unnecessary trip to the rest room!
* Did you know that some tampons contain synthetic fibers and even bleach? As this industry is evolving, more negative information is being released about products that we once considered safe. High quality menstrual cups are made from 100% medical grade silicone that has been extensively tested and is safe to use, meaning you won’t be putting your body or your health at risk by using them.
* And most importantly, these revolutionary devices won’t negatively impact the environment like tampons and pads do by ending up in landfills or clogging up our sewage systems. If you’re ready to experience “that time of the month” in an entirely new way, it’s time to change the way that you think about period protection!
Looking for a menstrual cup that is comfortable, effective, and intuitive to use? Try out Kind Cup! Our patent pending ergonomic design provides you with lasting, leak-free comfort, and folks are loving it!