There have been various approaches used over the years to help people treat back pain. Surgery, pharmaceutical medication, and injections are traditional methods that are commonly used when a person suffers from lower back pain. While they can be effective treatment methods, people are opting for more holistic approaches to eliminate or reduce the amount of pain they experience. Whether they dread the thought of a long recovery time after surgery or do not want to risk the chance of becoming addicted to pain medication. Non-invasive back pain treatment in Toronto, ON is available to help a person manage their discomfort.
Type of Treatment Options Available
1. Acupuncture that uses fine needles strategically placed on a person’s body in specific areas to increase the energy flow through the body to reduce pain and promote healing.
2. Chiropractic care that is designed to manipulate the spine to correct spinal misalignments that contribute to back pain.
3. Nutrition education on what type of foods provide the vital minerals and vitamins to remain healthy.
4. Massage therapy can be an effective back pain treatment in Toronto, ON by helping the person relax to remove any stress-related tension in their back.
5. Laser therapy that stimulates the body’s cells to produce chemicals that are vital for healing the body.
Alternative Solutions are Obtainable with a Trusted Clinic
Back in Balance Clinic’s primary focus is to provide each client with the personalized care they require to maintain a pain-free life. They offer the top practitioners in the area to provide the high-quality care required to help manage pain without surgical procedures or pharmaceutical treatment. You can start today by contacting their office to learn how their skilled team can help you rebalance your body.